Medicare Insurance Solutions in Carlsbad
At KingBenefits we help you navigate the Medicare marketplace, so you are confident with the plan you choose.
3 Common Options When Enrolling in Medicare:
- Stick with traditional coverage offered by Medicare parts A and B.
- Enroll in Medicare Supplements to fill coverage gaps in parts A and B.
- Enroll in a Medicare Advantage Health Plan
Medicare Supplemental Health Insurance Benefits in San Diego
A Medicare Supplement Insurance Policy, also known as a Medigap plan, helps pay some of the health care costs that Original Medicare doesn’t cover, such as:
- Care Abroad
Medicare Part D Benefits
Medicare Part D plans; also known as Prescription Drug Plans (PDP), pair alongside your Medicare Supplement plan to offer prescription drug benefits.
Benefits of a Medicare Advantage Insurance Plan
Medicare Advantage Plans are optional policies offered by private insurers. These plans include:
- Private Fee-for-Service Plans
- Special Needs Plans
- Medicare Medical Savings Account (MSA) Plans
Medicare Advantage Plans replace traditional Medicare and prescription drug coverage. Anyone age 65 or older can enroll in a Medicare Advantage Plan instead of using traditional Medicare. Contact KingBenefits to find out the best Medicare option for you.